Probate Court Forms
This is to permit attorneys and other court parties to complete a selection of Probate forms online. We anticipate adding more forms as they become available. The forms provided on our website are designed so that users can fill in the blanks using their personal computer. Completed forms can then be printed for future filing at the Defiance County Probate Court according to our Local Rules of Court. At this time, electronic, on-line or e-mail filings are not acceptable under the court rules currently in effect.
- You will need a PDF reader on your computer. Many PDF readers, like Adobe Reader, are available to download for free.
- Choose which form(s) you would like to use.
- Click on the selected form. Your browser should either launch the PDF or prompt you for download. You may use the PDF reader to view and print the document.
- Once the form is displayed, click above any of the blank lines where you usually type text. Your cursor will be displayed above that line. Type the appropriate text or click the appropriate box.
- When you have filled in all the appropriate fields, you should print the form. You will not be able to save the form.