Defiance County Seal and Logo

Real Estate Search Disclaimer

Continue to Real Estate Search

NOTE: The Auditor's Records can reflect changes made since taxes were calculated.

Taxes can be found on the tax tab. You MUST check with the County Treasurer to see if the taxpayer is on the escrow/prepay program.

AG DISTRICT: To check if a property is on the Agricultural District (Ag Dist.) program, you need to check the Auditor's office in-house system.

DEFERRED ASSESSMENTS: To see if a deferred assessment exists, you must check the water and sewer record books in the Auditor's office.

If you have any questions, please call 419-784-3111 or 1-800-675-3953.