Defiance County Seal and Logo

Juvenile Court Deposits and Filing Fees

In the event an individual has outstanding unpaid court costs and wishes to reopen a case or file a new case, all outstanding court costs shall be paid prior to the Court accepting the reopening pleading or the new case for filing.

Complaint/Petition for Paternity, Custody, Support
Delinquency or Unruly Cases filed by a parent, guardian or other
Abuse Dependent Neglect cases
Service by Publication
GAL Appointment
Intent to Relocate
Filing of an Appeal
No Charge
Certified copy
$0.10 per page
Read all about australian online casinos at Visit to play onlin—É casino New Zealand. Play slots online